HyungJoon's message in MBC GAME program "HyungJoon Becomes a Progamer"

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

This is from Episode 10 of MBC Game "HyungJoon Becomes a Progamer"

Credits to http://liezle.blogspot.com/ + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com




Original message:
사랑하는 MBC게임히어로
지난 3개월 남짓의 시간동안
연예인 김형준이 아닌 연습생 김형준으로 봐주고
친형동생처럼 아껴줘서 고마워.
이번 기회를 통해 정말 많은걸 배우고
내가몰랐던것들을 배우고 알게 된 시간이었던거같아.
경종이 너 정말 고생많았다.
아무것도 몰랐던 나를 많이 가르쳐주고 네 시간을 다 빼앗은거같아서 많이 미안했다.
앞으로 항상 건강하고 행복하게 모두들 힘냈으면 좋겠어.
사랑해모두들.
우승하자! MBC 게임히어로!

ps. 아버지같이 잘 보살펴주셨던 하태기감독님.
어머니처럼 아껴주셨던 이운재코치님.
잊지 않을께요. 사랑해요.

From 형준

English Translation:
Dearest MBC GAME HERO
In the period of the past 3 over months
Treating me as trainee Kim HyungJoon and not entertainer Kim HyungJoon
Cherishing me like real brothers, thank you.
Through this opportunity, I really learnt many things and
Learnt things that I didn’t know before, seems like there are times where I’ve learned.
KyungJong, you really went through a lot of troubles.
Teaching many things to me who did not know anything at all, I was so sorry because it was like stealing the full 4 hours of your time.
In the future, I hope you can always be healthy and happily do your best in everything.
I love you, everyone.
Let’s win (the championship)! MBC GAME HERO!

Ps. Director Ha TaeGi who took very good care of me like a father.
Coach Lee WoonJae who cherished me like a mother.
I will not forget. I love you.

From HyungJoon

No comments:

Post a Comment