Hyun Joong @ I'm David's Website

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

These are screencaps from the official site. I want to do my own screencaps (nicer and clean) but I cannot seem to make the site work properly in Safari and ain't even loading at Firefox. I even want to cry why most asian sites are too IE (Internet Explorer) dependent.

Credits to I'M DAVID site + 지금갑니다@SS601
Click on some of the images to enlarge.





















Okay, I managed to stole some surfing time at our crawling PC at home. Here are great looking photos from wuri Hyun Joong. I also made the screensaver worked in the old PC. Now this PC is running on screensaver showing our very good looking Leader. I literally want to cry... my Mac can't have his screensaver...
Click on the images to enlarge.












No comments:

Post a Comment