Hyun Joong's headphones @ I'm David shoot

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to audiocubes.com + yenhersheytriples.blogspot.com

I'm working on a personal wallpaper and zoomed in on the latest photo of Hyun Joong holding the green headphones. Surprise! Surprise! It has a star on it! I almost screamed. I'm actually chatting with Hershey on Skype and she asked me why. kekeke So this Unnie decided that she wants to have that headphone fast! We both pali, pali searched for this headphone. If only you could see us both when Hershey finally found it.






Here are the specs of the head phones and the available colours. I'm choping the green one 'cause that's my colour for years even before I've come to know of SS501 and Hershey likes the black with pink star. But we also both want that Tokidoki headphones at Skullcandy. Seriously, how many headphone does one person need? I've got three earphones already. Click on the links provided below. And yes, I already placed my order at YesAsia for this headphones.

Mix-Style Star Headphones

Price: US$59.99 - AudioCubes price list
          US$49.99 - YesAsia price list
          US$50.00 - YesStyle price list

Features
A simple design by mix-style, Star-White headphones is in style and comfortable. The ear-pad covers the ear to block out unwanted noises for the large 40mm driver to produce crystal clear sound. mix-style's headphones are easy to adjust and carry. With the high quality gold-plating stereo mini-plug, it connects to any portable audio source such as iPods and laptops. Design with a casual outlook. Available only from Japan.

NOTE: Consumers please beware of counterfeits on eBay. Look for authentic Mix-Style Japan's laser sticker tag on the bottom of the packaging box. AudioCubes only sells authentic Mix-Style products from Mix-Style Japan.

Specifications
Type: Closed dynamic
Driver: φ40mm
Output overpressure value: 99dB/mW
Playback frequency zone: 500 - 20,000Hz
Largest input: 0.2W
Impedance: 32 ohms
Mass: 160g
Plug: φ3.5 gold-plating stereo mini-plug
Cord/code length: 0.5m

Accessories
Extension cord (1.5m)







1 comment:

  1. I was listen music online with my headphone when I saw beautiful houses in a webside, so I understood costa rica investment opportunities is a great opportunity for me because I always wanted to live in Costa Rica a beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete