HSscandal Fancams from Seoul Fashion Week

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting.

Do I look like I've been missing the boys that I'm prowling You Tube for vidoes? These may not be new to you, but they are to me 'cause I've been terribly busy during Seoul Fashion Week that I don't have spare time to search for new updates much less watch a fancam. 


Leader looks so bored at the early waiting part and it's a good thing that Kim Bum sat next to him to keep good company, only then did Hyun Joong start to smile. Young Saeng really looks like he's interested with the clothes paraded on the runway as he does little side comments and points at some things. Kyu, on the other hand, looks nonchalant. He was like, "okay, I need to turn my head to this direction because the model is there - to make me look like I'm interested."

Credits to HSscandal.com + hjcoco




No comments:

Post a Comment