[22/09] Hyung Jun's personal Chuseok greetings at DSP site

Credits to DSP SS501 Site + (English translation) ss501ode.blogspot.com




^-^ @ 2010-09-22, 11:45:17 AM

My lovely people,

There was no rain damage for yesterday, was there. It must have been hard on everyone since it is now Chuseok.

I was kinda shocked because it was really raining so much,

after returning from Japan yesterday, I will be spending a few days of my Chuseok holidays with my family beginning today ne.

It's a day where I miss and wants to see my green peas; today especially, even more...^-^

Let's all put in more power, in future when 5 of us do awesome performances together again, do support us more and love us more

Just like how you all have always been so.

Love youuu~!! Merry Chuseok and Happy Chuseok.

Manse!^-^

With so many individual sites now for some of the members, it's kinda hard to track them and add Twitter, too. Anyways, wuri thought Maknae never forgets to greet his co-artists as well as us green peas. Aigoo, I miss them all five together, too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment