[20/09] SS501 Tweet Treats

Credits to SS501@Twitter + (English translation) ss501ode.blogspot.com

Mianhe, I've been under the weather the entire Monday morning 'til night. No time to post and my partner in crime is very lazy (kekeke) and such a miser when it comes to posting. Even though my computer was on embargo during my downtime, I still got my iPhone so I was still able to track what wuri boys are tweeting and what's going on in SS501 fandom. Read this tweet thread and you will see the cute reaction of Young Saeng when he realized the Hyung Jun did not greet him for Chuseok; well, if you don't know, Chuseok is like their Thanksgiving and such a big holiday. Oh and Maknae greeted his ideal woman Boa and she replied and immediately followed his account. Baby's reaction is so cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment