DSP Office and KEYEAST Office

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

I do have a love-hate relationship with DSP, but I surely I don't despise them. I saw the photos at SS601 a few days ago of the new DSP office and it makes one wonder - what happened to this agency? Is the agency really in big money trouble? This is just like some sort of affirmation of what I have been mentioning to some people on my thoughts about the DSP and SS501 relationship. SS501 has grown big for DSP to handle. This is why I think the transfer of the members to other agencies are pretty amicable.

In contrast, here's a blog entry from a Keyeast staff which I found in Elley's blog.


Credits to SS601 + blog.daum.net/elley0606






Nice to meet you.
I'm a staff of the KEYEAST, my name is K.
We have opened the staff blog this time.
We will renew this blog irregularly with several staffs from now on.
Please take a favorable view of this blog.

Today I post an article with the landscape from the KEYEAST office which has moved recently.
We moved from an office at the Cheongdamdong where we worked 4 years.

It is my favorite in a new office that we can have a nice view of the Jamsil Stadium.
I took a picture of the sky in after the rain from the office.

KEYEAST Staff K


2 comments:

  1. wow...DSP moved from an office building to a house while KeyEast moved to a nicer building?

    DSP seemed broke...=,= seriously i pity the DSP President-nim who created SS501 ..i hope they can still do well..the boys love the President.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamsil is where Leader grew up. The olympic stadium is where accdg to his mother when he was still a young boy barely 5 when they are perf he will get lost and end up on stage.

    ReplyDelete