[08/08] A guy's fan account of meeting Kim Hyun Joong

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.
Do not repost to any WGM-related sites

Credits to korean site (www.gelzo.com) + (Chinese translation)愛 (LOVE) / BAIDU KHJ THREAD + (English translation) lovekimhyunjoong.com

Timing was... 8th Aug, Sunday...
Had finished my errands and was on the way home.
There's a girls' high school right in front of our home
Have to go by the side gate, or is that the backgate, whatever...
What... What was that....

He's obviously a guy
So must I really this, that it's like he's got a halo or some light beaming from behind him... -.,-;;?
We're both men.... But why... why does he look that way... and...
I focused my attention and looked closely
Kim.... Kim Hyun Joong??
He's talking to a woman who's seemingly the assistant or something.
I didn't hesitate at all and walked right over.

"Kim... Kim Hyun Joong-ssi? Ah... Annyong haseyo!!" I greeted like this.
He replied in slightly halting and slow tones, "Yea, annyong haseyo... It's very hot today, right?"
In my heart, I was screaming, "Ah Ah!"
But I said, "Yea, it's been very hot since morning!! Are you doing filming?"
(This I'd used a very excited tone to ask)
"Yea, (we're) filming right now... hehe"

Right about that time, the manager(?) or maybe just one of the male staff walked over
and interrupted us with some talk about resuming filming.
Ahhhh... too bad...
Before leaving, he'd stretched out his hand (to me) for a handshake....
Then he went in after we shook hands.
Wooahh... We're both men, but but this... but...
Why... Why's my heart beating so quickly? He's really a beautiful guy...
How's it possible to have such dreamy and fantasy-like eyes...
I totally and completely lost myself (in that moment)...
Didn't even think to take out my cellphone...
Can't believe that the Mxx drama that's gonna be aired on 1st Sep is filmed right at our doorstep... hoho
Seems to be storyline that would appeal to students... Will surely take a look when it's broadcast... hehe

2 comments:

  1. Well... can't help but to say this, tat guy sounds like he might start to swing the other way? :P Great to hear that leader has that effect on guys too though :P He's just too beautiful for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering too, why is it that every time he appears in talk shows, the MCs are always going on about how good-looking he is... and most of them are guys. The female MCs usually try to look unaffected despite their shiny, alert eyes.. LOL. KHJ has that affect even on celebrities.. us mere mortals don't stand a chance..

    ReplyDelete