[27/07] Cut of Hyun Joong's interview on DATV - Just The Way You Are

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting.

UPDATE: Video in KimHyunJoongTH has been removed. I added the translation to the video. Super thanks to the very lovely miyo. Without understanding the languagem you would have thought that the interview is serious as wuri Hyun Joong keeps a straight face. Reading the translation, it was otherwise. OMG! Leader-ah, you would make the stylist blush.

Thanks to stalking_hj for the tip, I would have forgotten that today is the day Hyun Joong's show will air in DATV. Super thanks to KimHyunJoongTH, otherwise I'd be frustrated with Daum again.

Credits to daum tv + 3kimheopark3




Credits to blog.daum.net/miniquilt








Credits to (English translation) miyo @lovekimhyunjoong.com
Some are translated from the Japanese subtitles and for certain parts was unable to translate as it is a bit unclear... >_<


If I do not work out, my body will feel uneasy.
Every Sunday, I play soccer.
From Monday to Saturday, I don't stop either..
I go to the gym.

Question
In Japan, felt puzzled/embarassed?

There are Korean and Japanese words that have the same pronounciation but different meanings.
Mmm....
oh.. in Japanese I mixed up with "doryoku shimasu"(refers to work hard, putting in effort) and "nouryoku shimasu"(refers to ability)
Kept mixing it up as in Korean, working hard is pronounced as "noryoku"


right? (looking to side at staff for confirmation)


Mixing up the words, when I said "noryoku shimasu"(referring to work hard), I was taken as saying having the ability instead.


At that time, due to not knowing the difference in same pronounciation, was unable to communicate naturally.


ooh... when I first came to Japan, I said to the stylist, "Please give me mokkori (necklace in korean)."
But the stylist looked at me oddly..


Comparing Japanese and Korean language, it is really interesting.


Really surprised..
(can't really hear clearly..but the host was saying something like one will feel embarassed when said mokkori)


As the expression are different...
When I said I go the health.
In return, I would be asked, "From morning?"
I would reply "Of cause to go in the morning right"


In Korean, gym is call health but Japan it is different.


I felt the difference between the culture and language.


(Background voice) Well, seems like it has been hard for him while staying Japan.
Lastly, please leave a message for the audience.


Everyone who's watching "Kim Hyun Joong~Just the way he is~",
Although the time is short but are you satisfied with it?
I'll see you next time in Japan.
I have prepared an interesting talk and cool performance
Please wait and look forward to it
Thank you.


(Background voice) After saying thank you etc after the filming, he naturally arranged the chair... (sorry can't hear clearly.. but I think she's trying to say he was nice to do that)
==================================
Sorry that it might be a bit hard to understand the differences in language...
For "Mokkori" which means necklace in Korean...
In Japanese.. it actually refers to men having a hard on (em.."standing up" u know what I mean eh?.. lol.. )
So you can imagine Hyun Joong saying that to the stylist.. XP


For the "going to health".
In Japanese, they call gym as gym.
But when one say going to health and especially in the morning..
If I remember correctly...lol.. it more of refers to one going for "special kind of massage" ...^^

1 comment:

  1. whoa..so nice of you to post the ENG Trans of the interview..
    don't worry leader everybody makes a mistake..

    ReplyDelete