Hyun Joong on Samsung Credit Card face

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Has anyone guessed already that I work in a Credit Card company? I gotta say that the product people at Samsung Cards have very great minds. (kekeke) I bet that the number of cardholders will jump high. Who wouldn't want to see a great looking guy in their credit card and opt for the boring Credit Card company's logo? Some said they want to have the card, but this Unnie isn't contented with just owning the card, I wanna work for Samsung Credit Card company! (whekekeke)


Seriously, if the pay isn't that bad, I'd consider migrating to Seoul and work for them. I gotta start learning Korean!

Credits to 뽀글이주모 @ SS601






And now the best of the series...



No comments:

Post a Comment