Another Stalker account of Hyun Joong in the Night Street of Barcelona

CR: http://www.onjjena.com + English Translation: justdancenow@kimhyunjoong soompi thread

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

KIM HYUN JOONG IN BARCELONA!!! (written by oJJena)

First of all, I want to thank: my Chingu Vero for calling me to tell me that I should go out, a girl named Eva(?) for telling me where the hotel was and Sam for having gone to the hotel and forcing us with her XD

And now…. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I HAVE SEEN KHJ!!! I GOT HIS AUTOGRAPH!!!! I TALKED TO HIM!!!!! HE TOLD ME “NO” WHEN I ASKED FOR A PHOTO XDD!!!

I was so calm in class at 7pm when my chingu Vero calls me telling me that she had seen him at Passeig de Gràcia (a posh Barcelona neighborhood) and we agreed to go around Sagrada Familia (t/n: the cathedral HJ always wanted to visit) and to the restaurant where all the Koreans eat (Gong Yu also went there before). But nothing happened, no sign of the singer. However, around 9pm, this girl tells us (I think her name was Eva) the hotel HJ was staying at and that various fans had already seen him enter and leave it. I was about to return home since I was so hungry but I followed my instincts and went to the hotel he was staying at.

We arrived at the hotel and we met a group of girls. Waiting, waiting, another group of girls came. I think we were 10 more or less. But nothing happened, the boy didn’t want to come down (or they didn’t allow him to go because his managers were kinda intimidating and walked all cool XD) 11 in the night, we decided to leave (my friends and I), but we passed together by the doors of the hotel and Sam was like “Should I just enter the hotel and see?” And she did it. We spent like 15 mins waiting for Sam to come out, but she didn’t even call (you can see that the staff were filming in front of their room XD but you can hardly see anything)

When we were waiting for Sam, one of the managers came down (and the translator?) to see how things were. And just before Sam came down, the group came out!! KHJ+the managers!!! When they came out, if it was a little bit later, I wouldn’t have known it was him because he was walking with his head held low, but I could hear Vero saying hi and that was when realized it was him. Well nothing much happened, as natural as I could muster I tell him in Korean: “This….can we take a photo?” and HJ responds, “…No” and the managers were all “Photos no. Photos no.” That’s it. And so I asked him “Can you give me an autograph?” and it looked like he was about to say no, but one of them was like “Pen?Paper?” and I was like YES YES (I am always prepared hehehe). Then that’s it. This nice guy gave me an autograph (I am the first one!!! ^^) and the other girls who stayed there as well. (This was when I noticed he was wearing flip-flops XD). Then they asked me: “Are you Korean??” and I was like “No I’m Chinese, but I am studying Korean” and after this I asked them “Are you going to Madrid tomorrow?” and they were like yes so MADRID FANS, PREPARE YOURSELF TOMORROW SINCE HE IS GOING THERE! Anyway, some girls gave him letters, others pursued him since they couldn’t get autographs… and well, in the end we left him alone so that he can go to the pub and drink something ^^

9.4.2010 This date will also be a special day, just like 12.9.2007 when TVXQ (minus Junsu) went to France *^*

Let’s see, I must say that what little we searched, we have been very lucky to see him and get autographs, but although it was a shame we couldn’t take pictures… He was 2 cm close to me for a good amount of time while he was signing autographs!!! INCREDIBLE!!! I think I will now become his fan mwahahahaha

Hyun Joong oppa is 1.8 m tall or something right? I think he was a little shorter. I am 1.6 m tall and to tell you the truth, I didn’t have to lift my head that much to see him, although I’m not sure if the floor was a little bit lower on his side….He has perfect skin, so soft…makes you want to touch it hahahaha Don’t hit me, I resisted! =) In addition, this guy and the managers were actually really nice ^^ Those comments saying how he was “on edge” at the airport…in the end, he is a normal person. After 15 hours on an airplane where he got off to see so many fans…I think that he just didn’t know how to react.

Well, after all this mess, I have some photos. Hyun Joong is the one with the green coat and white pants ^ ^

This is my lucky chingu Lore who managed to take a photo with him T____T
-photo-

The second one, starting from the left
-photo-

The little group in the front, 2nd to the left….
-photo-

Autograph ^^
-photo-


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment