SS501 Photos from new iTunes Apps

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to iTunes + yenhersheytriples@blogspot

Unnie Yen, went cray again today and did some click, click and bam! I spent another few dollars for SS501. Yesterday, I bought a CD and today 2 new iTunes apps.

I haven't been checking the iTunes store lately - like more than a month already - for any new apps. I simply waited for updates on the apps I have previously purchased. Anyways, so today I saw a tweet for a Twitter friend that there's this SS501 apps. Naturally, I went to the iTunes store and searched for SS501 and bam! There are two new SS501 apps released on Nov 23rd which I have missed.






Now I have three SS501 apps sitting prettily on my iPhone. I will share with you the what I think of these two applications and the photos, of course.

Click to enlarge.























I bought the first apps thinking that there will be an update like additional photos. I was surprised that a 2nd version of the apps came up instead of updating the first one. This meant paying for it the second time. Being a huge fan, I bought it still, well it's cheaper than the first. But when I opened the application, I found that it failed in comparison with the initial apps. Yes, there are more albums, but then there are lesser photos. This new one only has 30 photos as compared to the 90 of the previous version. And I am even more disappointed with the photos inside as the are not those that we can say as "never-before-seen" photos. We have seen them, alright but these time they just cranked up the saturation. There was no improvement in the features of the application at all.















































































































I don't know why I even bothered to buy this game when I barely use the free games I previously downloaded. I guess crazed fans like us only do these kind of things (kekeke). Your puzzles won't be boring alright as you can use SS501 images. There is background music but it's a pity that it is not a SS501 song. It would have been better if the image list is different from the other apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment