[05/01/2010] Chef Kim Hyun Joong at Fuji TV's Gourmand's Table

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to (screencaps) exl@blog.daum + SS501fighting@wordpress + (videos) 3kimheoparkss501

The TV show that Hyun Joong shot in Tokyo post-Christmas was finally aired on Fuji TV. Here are the screencaps and the video for your enjoyment. I do hope someone with a kind soul will sub this show soon.

A TripleS Japan member reported right after the recording that the selected lucky fans got to eat the food off Leader's hands and I really looked forward to the part in the show. I already had some different ideas floating in my head had I been given a chance to eat off his hand. Let's just say they would make Leader blush like a beet.

As for that "lady" in blue that almost bit off Joongie's fingers, calm down ladies; I've been told "she's" a famous gay in Japan and does that thing to most handsome guests.

I want that chef in my kitchen nekkid!

Click images to enlarge.
























No comments:

Post a Comment