SS501 - All My Love

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to star-thots + mita0721 + SuperstarSubbing + yenhersheytriples@blogspot

I bought this album yesterday and only got to open it after 24hrs - quite a record, cause I'd normally synch newly bought CDs to my phone right after I get home from shopping. Anyways, this 2nd Japanese album from SS501 was released on 13 May 2009. Finally, the Taiwan edition has reached Singapore and I got my hands on it!

The 1st press limited edition has this for album cover and includes a Trump card set.






I'm just wondering why it was Jung Min who was selected for the Joker (kekeke).

Anyway, the Taiwan edition only includes 1 trading card. star-thots says there are 5 different types, but I dunno why in their sample there are six. You can't choose the trading card (of course it's inside), but I got what I want - what I really, really want: Leader! But I think there's a bigger percentage of CDs with Leader inside just to satisfy more fans.





Click to enlarge.


















































































Tracklist:
1. メッセージ (message)
2. Mermaid…
3. I WANT YOU
4. LUCKY DAYS
5. Get along
6. Promise to Promise
7. Believe in Love
8. Let’s Break Away
9. Time of Destiny
10. LOVERS
11. 浅い夢の果て (The end of the shallow dream)
12. トラベラーグライダー (Traveler Glider)
13. All My Love

I have included the title track "All My Love" here. Yes it is an acapella song which truly showcases the voices of the boys - LUB IT!




This next song's intro will bring great memories for all those who had seen WGM. Enjoy!





Below are the videos of their photoshoot for the album cover and slips.






And here is the special message of SS501 for TripleS Japan regarding the album and the Persona concert.





Please buy the CD.

1 comment: