[12/03] SS501 Hyung Jun cried in Music High thinking of his grandmother

CR: poohhl + ss501ufo

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting.



Why is it like that today....my eyes are teary already....so sad...
A situation like mine....sorry.....I think alot about my grandmother...
What am I doing at this time of the day (AM) (I think he trying to say why he cry)
Although I'm like a fool.... but there's definitely people out there who has the same feeling as me...
My story is also like that....I just feel very sad....
I cannot be someone like that (Weak)
I also have grandmother, because grandma health is also not that good...up till not still not good...
looking at this message regarding grandfather, I just thought of my grandmother...
and cried a little...
sorry everyone......anyway...although it's a little sad today...
but being able to see such a happy message, mood is also quite good....

Chinese translation:
翻译转自金亨俊吧阿塔
---------------------------------------- -----------
主题 让我辛苦的世间

听众平凡而幸福的故事,说"下辈子还要做爷爷的孙女."

亨俊:今天怎么都是(这样的调调),
我都眼泪汪汪的.好伤感... ...
跟我差不多的情况...不好意思...我想到了很多我奶奶(的事情)...
淩晨的时间里我在做点什么呀... 虽然像傻瓜一样的...
别人也会有同感的吧...我的故事也是这样...我只是觉得很难过...
我不能做这样(软弱)的人... 我也有奶奶,因为奶奶的身体也不太好,
到现在也不是太好... 看到了关于爷爷的帖子...我就想到奶奶了...
我就哭了一下... 不好意思,各位... 总之,今天虽然是就感伤,
现在能看到如此幸福感的帖子,心情也是挺好的.

No comments:

Post a Comment