SS501 Kim Hyung Joon envies Leader the most

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to http://ent.QQ.com + (English translation) SS501UFO@blogspot



Korea popular group SS501’s Maknae Kim Hyung Joon exposed in a TV program, if he could reborn, he wish to be “The Symbol of Beautiful Boy” Kim Hyun Joong.

In the 15 December SBS variety show ‘Strong Heart’, Kim Hyung Joon said jealously: “Whatever Kim Hyun Joong said would received very good responses. Previously when participating together with him in some variety shows, Kim Hyun Joong’s words would always received good reponses from the other participants and audiences, however, my words couldn’t attain that level.”

Kim Hyung Joon frankly expressed: “I am very envy of Kim Hyun Joong, especially when looking at his kiss scene with Han Chae Young, the level of enviousness has reached its peak.”
“To tell the truth, I am also interested in acting. Heard that Kim Hee Chul after go into acting line after participating in variety show, using this opportunity, I also hope to show my acting ability.” Following by that, Kim Hyung Joon walked towards the stage and imitation Kim Hyun Joong’s ‘Boy over Flowers’ role Yoon Ji Hoo’s lines.

Towards the aggressive younger brother, SS501 leader Kim Hyun Joong responded calmly: “Like this, you are forcing me to die faster is it?…. If you let me choose my next life, I would wish to be Tom Cruise kind of person.” His words made Kim Hyung Joon in a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment