Kim Hyun Joong admits to being in and out of Police Station in High School

Please credit all sites and translators when reposting.

Credits to Newsen + (Chinese Translation) 妃茵@TSTW + (English Translation) ss501fighting.wordpress

Kim Hyun Joong surprise speaking “Always in and out Police Station in High school,felt very handsome”

SS501 member Kim Hyun Joong humbly admits “I always in and out Police Station when I was a student”

MBC “Golden Fishery Radio Show” SS501 special last part aired on 12/16. That day Kim Hyun Joong said ”I had requested to drop out in high school because I love fighting and Police came to school for many times. I was young at that time and know nothing. ” People around breathlessly listening to Kim Hyon Joong to speak. Insisted it happened in his naughty childhood, Kim Hyun Joong said ”I even thought that was handsome, however, now I know that people need to have discipline in this world.” his joke-like tone funny description make the guests laugh.

Kim Hyun Joong naturally think back and recall the situation at that time and then say “During student time, mother had been taken to school with car because I was fighting, would hiding at the school gate hope not to lose face” In addition, Kim Hyun Joong also mention a famous Korean idol song by two members group Turbo (Kim Jong-guk and Kim Jung-Nam) ”Recall”. said unfortunately the students do not know who is Turbo now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Не важно сколько и чего он совершил по детству, все мы совершаем по молоду ошибки! Сейчас же он талантлив и ведет примерную жизнь, уважает своих фанатов и менее удачных чем он… Такова как он я люблю всем сердцем!!!

    ReplyDelete