Jung Min's message in DSP

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not hotlink the graphics.

Credit: SS501 Official Website + SS601 + (Chinese translation) yeami@doubles501.com + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com



Young Saeng Hyung Happy Birthday oh!! ^0^ 2009-11-03 12:59:31

I really fulfilled my promise....!
Cough, supposed to post this at 12am but my computer was having problem... TT TT
It kept not listening to me..... so I borrow my sister's computer to write with much difficulties..!
This.... Why our official website must have so many settings ah..!!
Dislike Dislike.

Anyway.......!
Happy Birthday~~Happy Birthday~
Dearest Young Saeng Hyung!! Happy Birthday!~~ Huwuwuwu ^0^
Now that I know the password, I will continue to run here until I forget again!!
wuli Triple S!! I always felt thankful~~
Now is just the start~~~!! In future please do support us oh~~!!

Also,
Yesterday is my stylist, Yuli Noona's Birthday....
Also increased age together... back also bend until rounded...
Feel heart pain... TT TT

Ah... it run to some weird place again...
Oh yah... During midnight please do not send message and make phone call...
If such things really happen I will request leader to hit your forehead 100 times...!
Leader can really hit very hard...

Ending must be more beautiful ...!
Everybody must stay healthy, I will always come here to play.
I am looking, do well oh....

Anyong... (Korean for good bye)

再见... (Chinese for good bye)

Matta ne~~! (Japanese for see you again)

See you next time~!! (English)


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Original message from Jung Min:
영생이형 생일 축하해!!^0^ 2009-11-03 오전 12:59:31

난 약속을 잘지키니까...!

휴...컴터가 망가져서 원래 12시 땡 하면 올릴려고 했는데...ㅠㅠ

결국 안돼서...누나한테 빌려서 간신히 쓰고 있네요..!

이거 우리공홈 왤케 설치해야하는게 많은거야..!!

짱나짱나.


암튼.........!

생일 축하합니다~~생일 축하합니다~

사랑하는 영생이형!! 생일 축하합니다!~~후우우우^0^

이제 비번도 알아냈으니까 잃어버리지 않을 때 까지 달릴께요!!

울 트리플S!! 항상 넘넘 고맙구~~

이제 시작했으니까~~~! 앞으로도 응원많이 해주세용~~!!

글고,

어젠 우리 스탈리스트 유리누나 생신이셨어요....

다들 같이 나이를 먹고 있어요....등도 같이 동글동글 해지고 있어요...

가슴이 아파요...ㅠㅠ


아....또 이상한 곳으로 빠졌구나...

참... 그리고 새벽에 문자,전화 좀 참아주세요...

정말 만나면 딱콩 100대씩 때려달라고 리더한테 부탁하고 싶네요...!

리더가 정말 야무지게 잘 때리거든요...


앗...마무리는 아름답게..!

여러분들 건강하시구요, 자주자주 놀러올께요.

지켜보고 있으니까 똑바로 하세요...

안녕...

짜이찌엔...

마따네~~!

씨유 넥스트 탐~!!

===========================
Jung Min is really such a funny guy. I do hope to meet him one day and have a chit-chat. I loved it when he complained that the website is too complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment