Scans from Photo501 - Photos by Kyu Jong (part 2)

Pls credit the sources and asites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics. If you want to repost them, do let us know.

Credits to Yen&HersheyTripleS@blogspot




It is cutie Kyu's turn! Some of the captions were not scanned properly as the book is so thick. I will include the complete caption for those that were cut-off. You'll notice that Kyu likes to take photos of people.

Shy Guy Kyu Jong's Eyes

Kyu Jong says
"Since I got the camera, I became curious about new spaces, something unfamiliar, even intimate people. Therefore, I had no time to be bored, and I started taking with everything around me. I would like to share the world beyond the camera, and real feature of KIM KYU JONG which is unaffected and natural."




'Lucky Days' the third single album in Japan, Young Saeng's silly posture in front of the poster.



Such a sweet son. His sister is really cute.



Okay, we know you love your left eye... we do, too.



This is Rain, muscular handsome man. We could get his autography when we were doing DJ at radio. Do you envy me?



Here's another sign which has really captured the fancy of the boys.



No wonder fans are following them everywhere.



I love the idea of Jung Min sneaking out for food.









This photo is just too cute not to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment